Happy Birthday, Sarah Belle!!!

Three years ago, I heard these words, "Well, Mrs. Fuller, you are in labor, but it's not very impressive. Being that you live an hour away from the hospital and this will be your third child, I don't want to send you home."

Even though it was two and a half weeks before my due date, I was happy. My house was somewhat ready for the baby to arrive. So, we settled in to the wonderful REX Family Birth Center for the night.

Photobucket

These are the oldest photos I have of my baby girl on my computer.

Photobucket

She is a ball of energy. A spontaneous girl. She likes to have a good time.
Photobucket

She likes to dress up. She always has a purse on her arm. She is quite prissy.
Photobucket

Sarah Belle loves her little brother. It is quite amazing the bond they share. She 'mothers' him a lot. She doesn't like for him to be unhappy in any way.
Photobucket

She also loves her big sister immensely. They love to play baby dolls or kitchen together. They also love to dress alike. And, Sarah Belle loves to know that she is wearing clothes that were once Anna Brooke's.
Photobucket

Sarah Belle has many facial expressions. They are hard to capture with the camera. My Mom tells me I did the same thing when I was her age.
Photobucket

Sarah Belle also loves her big brother dearly. They are a lot alike. They are both so full of energy. Neither one of them like to go to bed at night or take a rest during the day.
Photobucket

She's just so cute. She and I have an interdependent relationship. She needs me and I need her. Actually, I have this sort of relationship with all of the little Fullers.
Photobucket

Some things you should know about her:
-She loves the color purple.
-She likes to eat.
-She is the best Mommy to her baby dolls.
-She has quickly moved from Dora to Barbie.
-She has recently stopped wearing "Diaper Panties" to bed at night.
-She likes to wear make up.
-She is a girly girl!

Happy Birthday Baby Girl, Belle-Belle!!
Photobucket

Comments

Jennifer said…
Happy Birthday Sarah Belle!!!

Sweet post, Laura!!

Popular posts from this blog

Pretty...

Train Up A Child... Christmas edition

First Day of School 2014