What's In That Purse?

I was going to change my purse today. I was going to switch to one that doesn't look like a five-gallon bucket with straps attached.
Photobucket

So, I dumped out the contents of my purse onto the table and could hardly believe my eyes.
Photobucket
Photobucket
There was bathtub fizzy ball thing, a princess hair brush, lots of gum wrappers, an empty wallet, a songbook, a clothing tag, a vacuum belt, a ball, a USB drive attached to a Mickey Mouse keychain, 27 cents that looks like it survived The War, a Strawberry Shortcake magnet, lamp parts, a hairbow, camera, 2 birthday party invitations, a half-used Z-Pak, one ink pen, and many receipts and check-out coupons. All this in addition to a cosmetic bag filled with various shades of berry and pink lipgloss and lipsticks and a wallet with the typical things inside.

So, I just have one question:

What's in your purse?

Comments

Rebecca said…
you have some very interesting things in there!
I believe I have a wallet, lip gloss,lip stick, mascara, hand sanitizer, picture book of latest family pictures, camera, video camera, sippy cup from several days ago(ewww), diapers, wipes, some change, hair ties, Goldfish, earrings, baby sized socks, several pacifiers, maybe some more stuff!
it doubles as a diaper bag!! I SO need to clean it out!
Unknown said…
Well, In my purse yesterday, I found an apple, broken headband, various receipts, and lots of gum wrappers as well. Not as interesting as yours though! Hope all is well with you guys!
fishtater said…
Wallet, notebook, gum wrappers, old receipts, brush, lip gloss, lipstick, lip liner, earrings, eyeglass case, and pens...and loose change of course!
JLF said…
Ok, I had to laugh. Most of it I get, but a vacuum cleaner hose?

And yes, it has been cold. It was 20 degrees below zero for more than a week.

Popular posts from this blog

Pretty...

Train Up A Child... Christmas edition

First Day of School 2014