The Little Engine that Could

A few weeks before Christmas I was at Preschool hosting our Christmas Party. A man, J, came into our party and asked for my truck keys. I told him where he could find them and sent him on his way. Later, I learned that my new-to-me truck was being used for the most audacious of tasks.

Apparently, the light bulbs in the steeple needed to be changed. I went to investigate this situation. What I found was appalling! My Suburban was being used to hold the steeple onto the church!! Or, keep it from falling, I'm not sure which! I just had to take a picture. You can't see in the photo below but there is a rope tied from the back of my Suburban up to the steeple. J's truck was on the other side of the church with a rope tied to it as well.

Yes, there is a man up there waving at me. He think's he's famous now!

For some reason, I was very proud!!

Comments

ME said…
So funny, I drive a black suburban too...your is a little newer than ours though!
Melissa said…
Hey Laura!! I can not believe that you and Patrick have 4 kids!!! I remember us hanging out in Louisburg when you guys first got married!!

Wow so much has changed!! Great pics of your family!!

Popular posts from this blog

Pretty...

Train Up A Child... Christmas edition

First Day of School 2014