Friday Fun

We have had a fun time this week being together. The little Fullers have enjoyed Daddy being home more than usual. They have especially had fun riding their bikes and scooters around the neighborhood. Their Daddy is awesome to take them. He walks beside them and helps them as they are still learning. Luke, however, is already a pro at both the bike and scooter.

So, today we decided to get out of the house for a little change of scenery. We went to their favorite place for lunch. Then we headed south to a unique destination we have wanted to visit for about … oh … 7 years. We have driven right past it for the past 2 years on our way to Florida. Which would only be about 4 times. I think.

The babies wanted to ride the carousel and we did too! It was a lot of fun but did not last long enough!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

While we were leaving, I spotted a certain store that I have wanted to visit for awhile. I have simply never had the opportunity.

I hurried in alone, knowing that my sweet husband did not want to visit this store. And, having not been before myself, I did not know what to expect.

I was all the way to the back of the store when I spotted them.

"It can't be," I thought. I had to get a closer look.

GLORY TO GOD!!! My corrected vision was right!!

You must know that I first saw this item a couple months ago at Stein Mart. My size was not available.

Then, a few weeks ago, I found it again in a different store; but no size 7 was to be had.

I had to hurry; Daddy was circling the parking lot with my little Fuller's.

I quickly scanned the situation: GLORY TO GOD!!! One box with my size on the outside!!!

And a clearance sticker!! I nearly hyperventilated!!

I'm not sure where me and the Lord will go in 2009, but one thing's for sure:

My feet are ready for an adventure!

Photobucket

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pretty...

Train Up A Child... Christmas edition

First Day of School 2014