A Day in the Lives

This past week has offered some very fine photo opportunities. I have not been quick-on-the-draw with the camera. But, I have been able to capture some sweet shots of the children.

Sarah Belle & Paul wanted to go somewhere. Paul didn't mind riding in a purple car with princesses on the hood. You should also know that he can get in this car all by himself. He just can't get out.

This is Luke writing his high frequency words. He likes to sit down and write his words every day. He also practices what sentences he will write in his journal the next day at school. I was especially proud of this photo because I caught the notecard in motion!

I think this little Fuller is so beautiful! I'm not sure what she was thinking at the moment this photo was taken. She can make some funny faces; this is not the usual look on her face. All that being said, this particular photo shows her true beauty!!

Happy Friday tomorrow!

Comments

Rebecca said…
They are all beautiful!
Paul is seriously a little Patrick! I always thought Luke was(and still is) but Paul looks just like him too!
Tiffany said…
They are all soooo cute! :)

Popular posts from this blog

Pretty...

Train Up A Child... Christmas edition

First Day of School 2014