Pure Sweetness

We have a rule at our house that some little Fuller's do not like to obey. The Living Room, Foyer & Dining Room are off limits. This simple rule makes these 3 rooms more appealing. The little Fuller's are also learning to be tale bearers. Tonight, Sarah Belle came running into the Family Room proclaiming, "Paul is in the Diamond Room!"

Anna Brooke suffered a slight calamity this evening. She crawled up in Daddy's lap and asked, "Will you say a prayer for me?" Yes, darling, I will.

Luke had the privilege of carrying the Bible Sunday night during the AWANA Closing Ceremony.
Photobucket

Sarah Belle painted her fingernails herself.
Photobucket

Excuse me, I'm going to search for the diamonds now.

Comments

Granny said…
Please do because those precius hands need one on each finger. This is not by chance the polish that granny bought. I think Luke looked very handsome in is awana outfit would love to see him in his chaps.
Tiffany said…
Hey Laura! ADORABLE! Your children are precious! I hope and pray all is well your way! Please email me your email address to tiffydavis@hotmail.com so I can add you to my blog! Blessings!

Popular posts from this blog

Pretty...

Train Up A Child... Christmas edition

First Day of School 2014