Rookie Photographer

Last night we invited sweet friends over for dinner. We had a very fun time. I think it was the first time in a long time that I have had everything ready at the same time!! And I realized my need for a double oven!!

After dinner, we enjoyed the best chocolate cake ever!! And, as usual, Sarah Belle was the only little Fuller still awake. Everyone else had been tucked snugly into their beds. Both Greg and Brad noticed how she became a different child once she realized she was the only one still awake.

I took a picture of her playing with Greg. Notice her necklace around his neck!

Then she wanted to have her picture made with Brad. He also had to wear the purple necklace!
Then, as they were about to leave, she wanted to take some pictures herself:
She was standing the right place but had the wrong angle to get the picture she wanted. So, I helped her.
Brad already had his coat on but she insisted on a picture of him too.
She waved good-bye to her new friends, crawled up in Mommy's lap and went to sleep!

We had a great time with these friends. Now, if you could help me to find them a wife!

Comments

fishtater said…
That's my Sarah Belle!! As for a wife...they need to be willing to relocate!

Popular posts from this blog

Pretty...

Train Up A Child... Christmas edition

First Day of School 2014