It's been awhile

I lost count as to how long it's been since there was some fresh news from FullerTown.

You must know that we've had some major computer issues over the past year. It's a wonder we've survived, but we're still alive and kickin'. (And, by major computer issues I mean the power chord BROKE OFF while still in the computer!! And, of course the warranty is expired.)

I will share something funny that Patrick said today. He doesn't usually say funny things, but when he does: it's really funny. I was at the table helping Luke with his first-grade homework. (Which, by the way, is what I remember in about the third grade!) Patrick said out of the blue, "I think I would rather be changing diapers than helping with homework!"

I nearly fell off of my stool! People who have older children have often shared that parenting doesn't get any easier, it gets different. I have often understood it to mean we won't be walking the floor at night with a teething baby or things like that. The struggles will be emotional, or something else.

I think I agree, changing diapers is much easier than trying to get a 6-year-old to SIT STILL AND THINK!!

At least the baby appreciates having a clean bottom.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pretty...

Train Up A Child... Christmas edition

First Day of School 2014