A Father's Love

I typically sit on the front row at my church. Yesterday was no different. My pastor-husband is preaching a series on the Ten Commandments. We are working from the 10th to the 1st. Yesterday was the 9th commandment. You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor.

When the invitation was given one of our youth came to the altar to pray. Then this young person's father came, wrapped his arms around the small frame there beside him and prayed over his child. I had tears in my eyes. It was the most beautiful picture I have ever seen of how The Son loves us and cares for us. And, cries out for us to His Father.

May we never forget that He is there, interceding for us.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pretty...

Train Up A Child... Christmas edition

First Day of School 2014