One More Pair

There's one more pair of boots I haven't told you about. I casually mentioned to my Mom several weeks before Christmas that I might like to have a pair of red cowgirl boots.

I never expected to get any. I don't have any reason why, I just didn't.

So when we arrived at the Western store and she told me to go pick out a pair of red boots, I was a bit shocked.
After we got the children all squared away with their boots I slipped over to the Adult sized shelves to choose a pair. There were all kinds of colors and several pair of red ones. I liked these because of the snakeskin detail. And all the others seemed to have more of a rounded toe. I liked the way I felt when I had these beauties on my feet.


I tried on the others. I thought about it. Mama, Daddy, Patrick and all of the children agreed that I should settle on these.

I'm so glad I did.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pretty...

Train Up A Child... Christmas edition

First Day of School 2014