A Drink of Water

Recently, our little Paul has learned how to dring from a water fountain. Everytime we pass by one, he wants, "Water, Water!"
This reminded me of Jesus. He is The Living Water. We need to be spending time with Him daily.
I am in a time right now when I can't get enough of Jesus. Every chance I get, I am reading a few verses from the Word. I hope this never fades away.
My prayer for you is the same. Drink from The Word. You will never thirst again. Make sure your heart is wide open ready to hear from Him.
Nothing makes Jesus more happy than for one of his children to talk to Him. And then listen to what he says.


I will never look at a water fountain the same way again.

My prayer is that you don't either.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pretty...

Train Up A Child... Christmas edition

First Day of School 2014