Here comes the Bride...

This evening has been a full one here in FullerTown. Paul and I are a little under the weather, not feeling so great. He has been asleep since 4:00!! Just since then I'm starting to feel the signs of being sick.

Anyway, the Duke game just came on and to say the little Fullers are excited is an understatement. They have been about to bounce off of the walls.

A few minutes ago, they each came downstairs dressed in their pajamas and "got married" here in the Family Room.

"I give you this ring to be my wife."

"I give you this ring to be my husband."

"I pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss your bride."

They really did kiss each other right on the lips!

Then ran in to the bathroom for a 'date.'

This same scene happened a number of times with wardrobe changes in between. White dress, suit. Bathing suits.

Hilarious!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pretty...

Train Up A Child... Christmas edition

First Day of School 2014