Happy Birthday, Anna Brooke

Yesterday, was Anna Brooke's birthday. She is our oldest daughter and is now SIX years old. I don't know what happened to the past five and a half years but, none the less, she is six!
Anna Brooke had such a good day. She woke up smiling, ready to get dressed for Kindergarten.

She has always loved girly-girl things. She has wanted to be a cheerleader since she could say it and recognize a cheerleader when she saw one.
She has also wanted to learn to play the piano. She has been taking lessons for about a month now. She is learning to play Away in a Manger, which is probably one of her favorite Christmas Songs.

Anna Brooke loves to have her hair braided. She wears her hair with two braids and bows on the bottom most days. Anna Brooke, you changed my life in a way I cannot even describe. You continue to rock my world every day. You have made me be a much better Mommy than I ever would have been without you in my life. I now take the time to appreciate the little things in life. I understand why you need everything to be pink and sparkly. I do not yet understand how God will use you to expand his Kingdom, but I do know that he has big plans for you.
Love, Mommy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pretty...

Train Up A Child... Christmas edition

First Day of School 2014