Busy!

Well.

I don't know where to start. (I write as I make waffles for the little Fullers.)

Except to say that we have been BUSY. BUSY. BUSY.

Did I say we have been busy?

Starting with the last week of school we have been GOING non-stop.

In one span of eight days we drove 2000 miles!

I am tired.

We are finally all back home and happy to be here. Except that it is HOT.

Like- 104 degrees HOT.

[Back to the subject of {BUSY}].

We still have one more trip to make this summer and we are looking forward to it!

Gotta go! The waffles are ready!

Comments

Melanie said…
Love your blog! I blog at 'Only A Breath' and I love meeting other Christian bloggers! I'm your newest follower :)

Hope you have a wonderful week!

Blessings,
Melanie
Unknown said…
It sounds like you have had a fun and full summer.

Popular posts from this blog

Pretty...

Train Up A Child... Christmas edition

First Day of School 2014