I've Always Wanted To...

Ride a Motorcycle!!! This is so funny! On Sunday night we had a man & his wife visit our church. As we were leaving, we noticed that this couple was in the parking lot talking to another couple. Well, the visiting couple were driving a canary yellow Harley-Davidson motorcycle! I have always thought it would be fun to ride on one but have never had the opportunity. I asked if he would drive me around the church building and he said, "No. Only my wife rides in the back seat of my motorcycle." I was reluctant but accepted his answer. His wife chimes right up and says that he can give me a ride; she doesn't mind. I jumped right out of the Suburban with delight. I put the helmet on and hopped up into the backseat. I was wearing a skirt & heels so I had to tuck my skirt under my legs so it wouldn't fly up! This nice gentleman rode me all the way around the church. Those who were still in the parking lot were looking so funny at us because they couldn't tell if it was me or not! It was so fun!!! Patrick said that everyone was turning their heads trying to get a second look. It was a blast; I enjoyed every short minute!

When we arrived back to the front where Patrick and a crowd were waiting, Luke was upset. We have always told our children that motorcycles were dangerous. He did not understand why his Mommy was riding on a dangerous Motorcycle. So, I had some explaining to do on the ride home. I learned a lesson on being an example to my children and practicing what I preach.

Comments

fishtater said…
I love the blog!!! Way to go Baby Paul....he has changed so much since the last time we saw him!

Popular posts from this blog

Pretty...

Train Up A Child... Christmas edition

First Day of School 2014