Another Guest Photographer

Sometimes, the little Fullers get my camera and take pictures of each other. Sometimes the pictures are of things around the house. The pictures are always hilarious!!

Photobucket

I recently uploaded pictures from both my cameras and guess what???

Photobucket

Yep! A whole bunch of blurry pictures and some so close up I have a hard time knowing which little Fuller it is!!

Photobucket

Here's a picture of me! And yes, I have a bow in my hair. One of the girls had taken their bow out and brought it to me. I couldn't go upstairs right then to put it away, so I put it in my hair!!

Photobucket

Luke likes to line up his cars on the ledge of the banister. He stands on the landing and plays with them. It is the perfect height for him!

Photobucket

If anyone ever thinks it is boring being a stay at home mom, just come on over! I think they would change their mind.

Photobucket

Comments

Granny said…
It is those kind of pic i like because it captures the true little fullers Love them and you.

Popular posts from this blog

Pretty...

Train Up A Child... Christmas edition

First Day of School 2014