The Funniest Ever!

Just a few minutes ago, I begin to hear squealing from upstairs. Now, I am downstairs and busy! It takes a lot to keep FullerTown humming. A LOT!! anyway, the screaming continued and began to escalate. Then, words began to form out of the squealing.

"Mooommmyyyyyy!! Come, help me! Please!!!"

I decided I should investigate.

Up the stairs I went. I turned the corner to look toward the squealing. And burst into laughter.

I couldn't help it. I regret terribly that I didn't have my camera in my hand.

There was Anna Brooke tied to the spindle of the bannister by her very own shirt sleeve. Apparently, Luke pulled on the sleeve until her arm came all the way out. Then, he proceeded to tie her to the spindle.

Hilarious!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pretty...

Train Up A Child... Christmas edition

First Day of School 2014