Snow Photos

It snowed in FullerTown!! The snow began falling about 5:30 Friday evening and began accumulating after just a few minutes. It was still snowing when we all turned in for the night.

I was awakened Saturday by the sound of sleet hitting the bedroom window about 6:00 am. After several hours we finally went outside about noon.The official measurement in FullerTown is just shy of seven inches.Anna Brooke was so excited to have on all her Winter gear. She is so cute with everything matching.Luke was excited to finally be outside. He had been dressed like this for five hours waiting to go outside.Paul wasn't so fond of the cold. He was ready to go inside after just a few minutes.Sarah Belle couldn't wait to build a snowman. Apparently, powdery snow doesn't make a good snowman.Time for a group picture.I wanted to make a snow angel. Of all the times I've experienced snow, I have never made a snow angel. I was determined I would do it this time. The snow was too deep to make a good one. But I did it, with Paul laying on my chest.
Then Luke wanted to make one. He laughed the entire time.
We only lasted about 20 minutes outside. It was very cold!!! There will be more fun today!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pretty...

Train Up A Child... Christmas edition

First Day of School 2014