Socks!

Today was sock day in FullerTown. I didn't take a picture of what we started with because I didn't realize that the camera wanted to work today until one of the little Fullers began taking pictures of my pajama-clad self.

This is the finished product. 131 pair of socks, perfectly matched.

And this is the 118 socks with no match. And just as sure as I throw them away, the match will re-appear!!

The socks always wear me out!! I sort them into three piles: adult, little boys and little girls. Then sort each pile by color which is easy: white, dark, pink (girls only), blue.

Then I sort them into two piles, matching as I go. This makes the job much easier.
There are always some socks that baffle me. I have no clue where these came from. I do not recall purchasing them or anyone receiving them as a gift.

These were just purchased in October. These matched the boys' Christmas picture outfits. Paul has managed to lose one of each of his. I am very sad because I love these socks!


These socks are very disappointing. Old Navy had a sale on their 3-packs of socks during back-to-school shopping for a very low price. Naturally, I purchased one pack for each little Fuller. Of the 12 pair of socks, 5 do not have a match. I think this is some kind of conspiracy.

These socks have not had a match for a very long time. I keep putting them back in the basket everytime for some reason. And, everytime there is still no match.

Have a Happy Tuesday!

Comments

Jennifer said…
My oh my at the socks! I liked your response about hiring a full time maid, only to work to pay her full time salary! :)

Popular posts from this blog

Pretty...

Train Up A Child... Christmas edition

First Day of School 2014