Paul...

Today, Paul kissed my WHOLE ENTIRE FACE.

With his wet lips.

I don't think I've ever been happier in my WHOLE ENTIRE LIFE.

(I like kisses of any kind.)

I thought I should share some things about him today.

He is very detail-oriented. He gets this trait from his Daddy. He does not leave anything undone.
When he is opening a gift. He tears off a piece of paper, then runs to the garbage can to throw it away. His birthday is always fun.
And long.
He is the cutest thing when he does this.

He rode on his Daddy shoulders the second full year of his life. It was where he was the most comfortable. And the happiest. And Daddy let him ride there anytime he wanted to. Because he is a good Daddy.
Paul is a good student. He is the youngest in his Preschool class. When his teachers have something new planned, they ask Paul to do it first. He is always willing. Then, the others see how much fun he is having, so they join in.
It works like a charm every time.

Paul loves to play outdoors. He is happiest when the weather is nice enough to play outside. There have plenty of times when he ran straight through the house from the garage door to the back door. He can't wait to get outside!

Paul has also learned to how to spell his name. He says, "My name is P-A-U-L Benjamin F-U-L-L-E-R."

I am so glad the LORD gave him to us.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pretty...

Train Up A Child... Christmas edition

First Day of School 2014