Tooth Fairy, Come by Here

Luke has been worried about loosing his first tooth ever since Kindergarten. I remember when the first of his classmates lost a tooth. He has been wiggling his teeth ever since.

He even had our dentist double check the status of his teeth.

I have been wondering when the day would come myself. Finally, several weeks ago, his tooth was loose!! He has been so busy wiggling his tooth, he can hardly do anything else.

Finally, one night after everyone was in bed, I wiggled his tooth. (Because I have a wonderful concept of time and the need for the little Fullers to be asleep by a decent hour.) I felt it give a little. It then came out a few minutes later with the help of a wet bathcloth.

There has never been a happier boy here in FullerTown!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pretty...

Train Up A Child... Christmas edition

First Day of School 2014