Church Membership?

I had a moment this week when my heart swelled. I received the monthly newsletter from Brush Creek Baptist Church in Siler City, NC. There was an insert with pictures of the newest members pictures'. I was so proud. While serving st Brush Creek I had the privilege of teaching the 4 & 5-year old Sunday School class. For several years, there was 8-12 students in the class. I received the biggest blessings on a weekly basis from these youngsters-turned-second-graders. Three of my former students have surrendered their lives to Jesus and added their names to the church membership rolls!! I am so excited about this. There are a few more who have not made this step yet, so keep praying for them with me. What a huge blessing to receive confirmation that somewhere along the way, I had a small part in such a huge calling on these young, precious lives.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pretty...

Train Up A Child... Christmas edition

First Day of School 2014