Hop Aboard!

A photo gallery from Vacation Bible School:
Photobucket
Notice how Luke is standing on his tip-toes? I think he realizes that Anna Brooke is fast approaching him in the height department. He thinks he should be taller because he is older. He is always trying to make sure he is taller than her.

Photobucket
I realize now that my hair didn't look so great twisted up. Thank you.

My firstborn loved the Boomerang Express.
Photobucket

For some reason, Anna Brooke wanted her picture made below the kangaroo.
Photobucket

This picture looks so much like me when I was three.
Photobucket

And, who could possibly resist this face?
Photobucket

Comments

carrieg said…
So...we are super excited about having the little Fullers @ our VBS this week. Cameron & I have Luke, Anna Brooke, & Lilly!! They were quite fun last night :) I'm sure we'll see you guys later this week!

Popular posts from this blog

Pretty...

Train Up A Child... Christmas edition

First Day of School 2014