That's All Folks!

OK Internet friends.  This is the deal: I have had major writer's block for about 2 or 10 days now.  There has been a lot going on and I do have pictures...still on my camera.  

Last night, my Mom, 2 sisters, 2 nephews and one cousin arrived here in FullerTown.  We promptly went to the pool.  It started to rain so my Mom ran home and brought her car.  Then we all piled in soaking wet and came home.  We had to leave ALL  of our pool toys including our two-man inflatable boat at the pool.  And, 4 bicycles and one scooter.

Now, this morning it is raining again.  Does anybody have any ideas for what we can do with 6 children that is an indoor activity?  Or when the rain is going to stop?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pretty...

Train Up A Child... Christmas edition

First Day of School 2014