Christmas Celebration in Florida -- Day 1

We arrived safely at Hideaway Farms (my parents' home) at 1:30 a.m. this morning. The children were all asleep but woke up to see their Granddaddy and Granny. They were excited!

This morning we went to Conner's (my older sister's firstborn) Tae Kwon Do belt test. He is currently a white belt (beginner) and was testing for his yellow belt. He did very good. We were all very proud of him. Then the children except Paul went with Granddaddy and Granny to see The Tale of Despereaux. A movie about a little mouse who learns to be brave. The little Fuller's enjoyed this as did the grandparents. While they were going to the movie we (Stephen & Marie, B & K)went out to lunch. It was a lot of fun! We laughed so hard at each other remembering old times. As we were leaving, I heard, "Laura!" I turned around and it was my very best friend from High School. She and I were inseparable. We rode together to the local community college the year after high school. Somehow, we lost touch after we moved on to our Bachelor programs. This was an added bonus to my day. I am so excited to have seen her!!!

We stopped at a new shopping area for a little shopping (I got my brows shaped) and we came home.

The children were all so happy to have a wide, open space to run and play. Especially to share it with their cousins was wonderful!!

Now, we are getting ready for night-night! Sleep tight. Don't let the bed bugs bite.

Comments

Rebecca said…
Glad your trip is fun so far!
That one of us walking is really good enlarged so I ordered it in an 11x14 I believe! Thanks!

Popular posts from this blog

Pretty...

Train Up A Child... Christmas edition

First Day of School 2014