Smorgasbord

Well, it has been a looooooong time since you were given the chance to see into FullerTown. The town manager has been quite . . . . . . busy.


Last Monday was Anna Brooke's birthday. She had a wonderful day! She received many gifts that she is enjoying.


Then we went into 'Get-Ready-for-the-Christmas-Family-Open-House Mode.'


On Tuesday we stopped by Sam's Club after Preschool before going straight to get Luke. When we arrived home, the Christmas tree was ON THE FLOOR!!!! Yes, the live 9-foot tall, 100 pound Christmas tree was taking a nap!! I was speechless! I could not declare it a "Glory to God" moment!

On Saturday, we went to the Greensboro Christmas Parade. I was the last one out the door as usual. I grabbed my black flats instead of going upstairs to get socks so I could wear warmer shoes. By the time the parade was over, and we saw Santa Claus, my feet were ICY. I could barely walk back to the Suburban they hurt so bad. Note to self: Next year wear socks!

On Saturday evening, we went to Tanglewood Park to see the Christmas lights. The children LOVED IT!!

(I know I'm using a lot of CAPS in this post, but some things need to be emphasized!)

Sunday evening was our annual Church Family Christmas Gathering. We do this every year and love every minute. Our gracious Deacons' Wives prepare the refreshments and serve while I greet the guests. They are all WONDERFUL!!! We had a very nice time. I cannot post pictures until I get a better camera. Every picture I take is yellow-er than the one before. I am very sorry to all of you Internet friends who would like to see my house filled with 75 people but you will just have to use your imagination.

Merry Christmas!

P. S. I would like this camera for Christmas. I know it is expensive but just imagine the photographic greatness I could achieve. And yes, I already know how to use all the buttons!

P. P. S. I am in the process of writing a book.

Comments

Unknown said…
That is so cool! I want the exact same camera, but that is not happening right now..College tuition is more important!

It was so good to talk to you tonight! I think about you guys alot; however, when I think about calling I am usually tied up with something or at work. I want to plan a trip up to see you guys on my Christmas break if that is okay with you.

We miss you guys! Love You!

Popular posts from this blog

Pretty...

Train Up A Child... Christmas edition

First Day of School 2014