Happy Mother's Day!!!

I have tried many times to sit and write an eloquent blog entry about Motherhood. The problem is that I'm not eloquent. Nor do I have a lot of words. So, here I am on Sunday morning writing about Moms. I am the only one awake here in FullerTown at this hour on a Sunday morning.

There are actually many ladies who have helped to shape and mold me into the lady I am today. My Mama is one. Of course, I lived at her house and learned from her, A LOT. I remember one tme she was making a pie crust. I was watching her and commented on how hard it was. And she said, "Yes, it is hard, but it is better than buying one. Aren't you going to do this for your family one day?" And I said, "NO, I will just buy the pie crust!" And I do. When I make a pie. Which is rare. Thank you, Mama, for all you have taught me through the years. May the Lord's face shine on you today.

Photobucket

Comments

Jennifer said…
Aww, so sweet! I'm like you... I'm buying the pie crust ;)!

Hope you have a very special mother's day, God bless!

Popular posts from this blog

Pretty...

Train Up A Child... Christmas edition

First Day of School 2014