I'm Really Sorry...

...that I haven't posted in awhile. It's been really crazy around FullerTown lately. And, I feel as if I have to post a picture every time. And, it's kind of a little more difficult to post pictures. So, I will get over it and post anyway. Here are a few pictures to let you know what's been going on around here lately.

We went to a rodeo about 3 weeks ago
Photobucket

While there, my big girl actually climbed on the fence of the rodeo ring!! She is quite timid about such things so I was shocked to see her doing this. The girl standing with her is K, one of my girl's favorite people in the whole world.
Photobucket

We went to a Walk for Life for our local Crisis Pregnacy Center. They had a bounce House, clown, baloon artist, and all kinds of fun things for the children. Luke and Anna Brooke rode their bikes along the mile-long walk. Thank you for sponsoring our family and for supporting this ministry. We had a good time.
Photobucket

And Luke's birthday!! Let's just say that it was lots of fun. A good time was had by all, especially the Birthday Boy.
Photobucket

Until we meet again...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pretty...

Train Up A Child... Christmas edition

First Day of School 2014