Christmas Ornament #1

Over the next few weeks I am going to attempt to share a couple special ornaments or decorations that are special every day. Really every ornament is special to us because it commemorates a special event or was given to us by someone we love.


The first is special to me. Patrick gave it to me the Christmas he proposed to me. You should understand that the engagement ring wasn't my Christmas gift, it just happened to be at Christmastime when Patrick popped the question. One of my Christmas gifts from him that year was this beautiful gold tree with the date engraved on it. It will always hang on our tree and remind me of that magical Christmas when we were newly engaged.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pretty...

Train Up A Child... Christmas edition

First Day of School 2014