White House ornaments

Today's collection of ornaments are probably the most beautiful on the tree. They are from the White House Historical Library. This collection was started for me as a gift from a sweet, sweet friend whom we love dearly. Every year she gives this ornament to me as a gift; and I treasure them. This one is made from the same sandstone as the White House.


Every year's ornament is related to a former President's time in the White House.

This one got married at Christmastime in the White House.




This is one of my favorites. The President himself dressed up as Santa Claus for his grandchildren!


This is my most favorite. The rocking horse and train swivel from side to side. This is what Paul wants for Christmas. A train and a rocking horse. I love the colors used on this one. And how regal it looks.


There must have been a White Christmas complete with sleigh ride sometime!

These ornaments come in a box with a little booklet that tells the story behind each ornament.

I Love them!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pretty...

Train Up A Child... Christmas edition

First Day of School 2014