Christmas Ornaments #39

These ornaments also have a story. They were purchased from a gift shop in Siler City, NC that I loved. The Christmas that my Anna Brooke was born was a busy one. I had everything ready long before she was due to arrive. The trees, the gifts, everything; except these ornaments. I ran out of time to go and get a few of them so it would have to wait. After Christmas, my parents came to visit to bring our gifts from Florida and see their first granddaughter again. We went to eat dinner at the adjoining restaraunt and there were still several of these ornaments!! And they were on sale for a much-reduced price!!

These ornaments remind me of that magical Christmas when I had my very own little bundle wrapped in soft cloths.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pretty...

Train Up A Child... Christmas edition

First Day of School 2014