Sugared Fruit Ornaments

Today's ornaments have a story. We once lived in a house that had the cutest yellow wallpaper with fruit vines on it in the Breakfast Room. (I know that doesn't sound cute, but it's the best I could describe it.) I wanted to put a tree in there and began a search for fruit ornaments. One day I was in Dollar General and saw these. I bought every one they had and asked if other stores had them. So the search began.
I have a whole tree's worth of these assorted ornaments. And I purchased them from every Dollar General between Asheboro, NC and Henderson, NC.

I still love them. I still put them in my Breakfast Room.

I still love them.
The grapes are my favorite!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pretty...

Train Up A Child... Christmas edition

First Day of School 2014