A New Life

Seven years ago, I was anxiously awaiting the birth of my very first nephew. My older sister, Marie, was expecting a baby boy on July 3. I was so excited I could hardly stand it!

Conner Reed South made his appearance about the time Sunday School started on Sunday morning, July 7. We were ecstatic!! I made the call when I arrived home from church to see how things were going. I was so sad I couldn't be there for his birth. I did go and spend a week with him and our overjoyed family.

Over this past weekend, Conner surrendered his young life to Jesus Christ. He will turn seven this summer, which means he can live his whole life for Jesus!
Little Conner, your Uncle Patrick & Aunt Laura are so proud of you! We have prayed for this day since the day you were born. We couldn't be prouder of you! We Love you and look forward to BIG things ahead.

Comments

Jennifer said…
Yay!! Many blessings on Conner!!

Popular posts from this blog

Pretty...

Train Up A Child... Christmas edition

First Day of School 2014