Easter Eggs!!!!!!

With Easter coming up, Easter Eggs need to be stuffed. I remember as a child pulling up a stool to my Mama's orange countertops and dyeing Easter Eggs. To this day, the smell of vinegar reminds me of coloring Easter Eggs.

(And I still wonder if my parents chose orange countertops because they were on sale. Because by the early 80's orange was on its way out of style. I think.)

Anyway, the way we do things here in th new Millennium is:
1.) Buy a big box of plastic Easter eggs
Photobucket

2.) Buy a bunch of candy
Photobucket

3.) Stuff one piece of candy (or more if you're generous) inside each egg.
Photobucket

4.) Try not to eat too much candy in the process.
Photobucket

5.) Place the filled egg into the laundry basket until you figure out how you will transport 250 Easter eggs to their final destination.
Photobucket

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pretty...

Train Up A Child... Christmas edition

First Day of School 2014