He's the MAN!!!

One of my least favorite chores around the house is folding and putting away the laundry. Ashamedly, I usually let it pile up until it is plain embarrasing. Then all the clothes need to be ironed. And the ironing board is usually buried under more laundry!

A few weeks ago, I came home and my sweet Patrick had begun the arduous work of folding about 10 loads of laundry. He had a pile for everybody which usually turns out to look like an office building that belongs downtown.
Photobucket
Notice how the piles have all become intermingled with each other. It was an art to put up someone's pile without messing up all the folded laundry.

He doesn't mind helping when help is needed. This is why I love my man!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pretty...

Train Up A Child... Christmas edition

First Day of School 2014