It's Official

I am now a Kindermusik educator! (Kindermusik.com) This required a very intense 12-week training including conference calls and online chats. There were also DVD to watch and critique, LOTS of reading and homework exercises, and weekly posts to an online forum. I will teach the ABC Music & Me classes at WEE Love Academy. I will also teach one week camps during the summer months, next summer. I received a really nice certificate in the mail today. It will be framed and hung next to my college diploma in my office. I am very proud of myself.



One a side note: Luke has discovered Jell-O. He loves it. Anna Brooke likes it. Sarah Belle does not like it. Paul doesn't care for it either.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pretty...

Train Up A Child... Christmas edition

First Day of School 2014