We Are Still Here!!!

Yes, I know, it's been awhile since FullerTown had a newscast. I have been so busy getting ready for WEE Love Academy to start and life in general has been hectic as of late. So, I will update on everybody's latest antics.

Luke has turned Paul's closet into a car. Yes, a car. There are two storage bins and a plastic child-sized dinner plate involved. The medium bin is the front seat and the large bin is the back seat. You guessed it: the plate is the steering wheel. When the car arrives at its destination, the car/closet door opens, the bins get rearranged and the car goes someplace else! This is too cute, especially when all four ride along. Luke also went for his Kindergarten screening on Monday. I confirmed he was nervous when I had to pull him out of the Suburban. I did not expect this from him. Then when it was time for him to go into the classroom with the teacher, he cried! I certainly did not expect this! He was allowed to choose a prize and then was willing to go. He came back with a smile so it must have been fun. The teacher said that he did very well and that he would be a good student.

Anna Brooke's hair is growing. She does miss her pigtails so she wants it to grow out again. Good for her, I'm not sure she had a choice. She has started talking in a baby voice. Luke did the same thing at 3 1/2. Although I thought he did it because Sarah Belle arrived about the time he hit the 3 1/2 mark. It must be the new trend to talk like a baby halfway between the 3rd and 4th birthdays. Anna Brooke has also started changing clothes with the hour! She sometimes will just put on a new outfit over the old one! My washing machine feels the stress! Anna Booke is very passive-aggressive, so if she is quiet I have to go investigate the situation. I usually find her doing something that she knows is not allowed. She just looks up with her beautiful smile and doesn't say anything when asked, "What are you doing?"

Sarah Belle has arrived at the terrific two's with a bang! She told me tonight to, "Stop it, Mommy!!!!" I do not recall what I was doing to annoy her. To her advantage, she is quick to apologize when asked to do so. She has the best speech skills for a two-year old that I have ever known. She has already mastered the "L" sound, which is usually difficult. Hearing her call me 'Mommy Fulla' melts my heart every time. She still carries her purse with her everywhere she goes. She makes sure she has her keys, cell phone, and debit card with her at all times. I wish you could hear her say the words, "Fuller, debit card and come here." Too cute.

Paul's hair is growing daily and getting curlier. It is so beautiful! He has mastered climbing the stairs; he is a pro now. He can't come down and doesn't attempt it. I am thankful. Paul is completely done with formula now; and, he is liking table food a lot! He eats as much as the other children. He is just now beginning to sleep through the night!!!!! I am so happy. Paul is pulling up on the furniture. He is very proud of himself when he does this. He is not cruising yet so I predict he will 14 months before he walks just as his brother and sisters were. Paul also has 8 teeth now. In the past 2 1/2 weeks he has gotten the 4 on top in the front and tonight I noticed the 2 on the bottom sides are coming through. He cuts teeth in pairs, he is an overachiever. I know this is a lot about Paul but at his age there is something new every day!

The town mayor is working a lot as usual. He is getting ready for the new church year and there is much preparation for this. The children stand at the fromt windows and wait for him to arrive home every day. I, the town manager am doing fine also. I am working hard getting ready for the Preschool to start on September 2. Also, Luke starts Kindergarten on August 26. Three weeks from today my firstborn will begin a new chapter in life. I am sure there will be a post that day.

Come back, ya hear?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pretty...

Train Up A Child... Christmas edition

First Day of School 2014