Christmas Looking

Last evening, I went to the grocery store after the children were in bed. Please do not reprimand me for going out at night alone. I was armed with a set of keys in both pockets (to stab a perpetrator) and a working cell phone. This is the only way the grocery store fits into my schedule!

Anyway, on the way I realized that Christmas is 65 days away. This is 9 weekends! Do not fear, I have already been doing my online research. It is time to do the in-store looking. I like to choose the gifts, then make my Excel spreadsheet to make sure it is as equal as possible. Then, I go to the store and look closely at the box or package. What kind of batteries does it need, and how many. What kind of maintenace is this item going to need? I am pleased with everything I had planned on purchasing.

So, let the shopping begin.

So far, I've been Christmas Looking. Now, I will be Christmas Shopping.

Then I ventured into the clothing section. I nearly had a fit over this. And I thought wearing this would be fun.

Am I only one that has this crazy ritual for Christmas shopping?.....I mean Christmas Looking?

I haven't told you about the Christmas card task yet.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pretty...

Train Up A Child... Christmas edition

First Day of School 2014