Two Things...

First, this morning I wore one of my favorite dresses. When I went to deposit Sarah Belle into her class and put her down, I heard a "POP" from behind me as I stood up. I felt something give in the skirt of my dress. Sure enough, the back seam of my dress ripped to just below my posterior section. So, then I was afraid to take big steps or even stand up. After all, the youth sit behind me!! I made it through the service without hearing snickers behing me. When I got into the Suburban to come home, it ripped all the way up to the bottom of the zipper!!!! Glory to God it was time to go home.

Tonight, we had The Lord's Supper. Luke & Anna Brooke sat in the service with me. We wanted them to learn about The Lord's Supper and its significance. I was trying to tell them what was happening and keep them quiet on the second row. There was a picture up on the screens of one hand on top of the other with the little communion cup and a cracker. As the deacons were passing out the 'cup' Anna Brooke said, "Look, Mommy, that picture up there is Cheez-its and Diet Coke!" I nearly had a fit!!! It was such a precious moment.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pretty...

Train Up A Child... Christmas edition

First Day of School 2014