Happy Birthday Sweetheart!

I am the most blessed man in the world. God gave me a precious gift 11 years ago when I met the love of my life, Laura Ann. She is my rock and helpmate each day. I will forever be indebted to her for her love, support, and leadership in my life. She is the reason I desire to awake each morning and she makes me want to come home each night after long days at work. I love the way she loves me and our awesome kids each day. She is our gift and my inspiration. She has taught me more than I could ever share because she is an amazing teacher. I love her wisdom and her knowledge of the Bible. I am challenged by her Godly walk and by her saintly example. I am in awe of the way she unendingly gives her time to serve others. Her quiet portrait of sacrifice is God speaking through her amazing life. Her prayers are a source of encouragement and strength for me. Each time I stand behind the pulpit to share God's word, I think about how she has shaped my life in ways that I never imagined. Laura Ann, I love you and wish you an awesome birthday. Thanks for allowing me to share your life with you. You are the most VIRTUOUS lady in the world. I love you darling.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pretty...

Train Up A Child... Christmas edition

First Day of School 2014