Daddy's Away - Day 3

Today was our third day with Daddy away. We had plans of completing one task on our list for Saturday that went undone. Cleaning the children's bedrooms. I mean cleaning the closets and everything.

So, this morning, I make a deal with the little Fullers. If, and when, they cleaned their rooms, I would call Mrs. A to come and accompany us to Triad Park. The children all LOVE Mrs. A. Well, it took awhile to get these rooms cleaned. They really were not that messy. It's just that the little Fuller's do not enjoy straightening their messes. They are learning!

Mrs. A was summoned to FullerTown around 5:15 p.m. Like crazy girls, we loaded up the little Fullers and were en route to the park at 6:00 p.m. We even took all the tricycles. Now, this is not something that I would normally do; but Daddy would. Oh no, I will not be out-niced!! They were very excited.

When we arrived, Luke and Anna Brooke rode the tricycles and Paul sat in the swing with Mrs. A while Sarah Belle sat in the swing with me. Then, my fingers turned to ice. So, we came back to our cozy home.

The little Fullers were fed, bathed, snuggled, tucked in and they ALL WENT TO SLEEP!!!! Even Sarah Belle did not come back downstairs! I am still amazed!

Now, I am going to follow their fine example.

Comments

Jan said…
What a great blog!
Keep up the great example--it pays off in the long run.
Blessings,
Jan

Popular posts from this blog

Pretty...

Train Up A Child... Christmas edition

First Day of School 2014