Several Unrelated Things

Today I received a cigar catalog in the mail. It is from JR Cigars in Burlington, NC. How did they get my address?

My children all have chocolate mouth. A ring of chocolate is smudged all the way around their mouths.

My husband is THE BOMB!!! He has taken care of the little Fullers yesterday and today so I could attend the Women of Faith Conference. They went to the park, out to lunch, and to Wendy's for a Frosty.

In 4 buckets of Halloween candy, there is not one Twix bar. Don't worry, there are plenty of other chocolate treats to be enjoyed.

I am ready for November 5! No more political commercials on TV!!!!

The man who sells the parking tickets at the Greensboro Coliseum does not take Visa. How weird is that?

I am going to take advantage of my extra hour of SLEEP right now......

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pretty...

Train Up A Child... Christmas edition

First Day of School 2014