Sunday Morning Snuggles

Our girls have started coming into our bed in the middle of the night...or early morning. Last night was no different. Sarah Belle was first. Then, Anna Brooke came and was worried that Sarah Belle wasn't in her bed. Upon discovering her in between Mommy & Daddy, Anna Brooke wanted to snuggle with Sarah Belle.


So, she scooted up right in the middle of all the snuggling around 5:00 a.m. this morning. Now, there is hardly enough space for two adults and two sprawling girls in a queen-size bed!


I scooted out first, then Daddy. This is what was left:


After the camera flashed, the facial expressions changed:

Notice the pouty lips!

It wasn't long before they woke up as happy as could be.


Comments

L Garrett said…
Awwww so precious....now imagine two seven year olds that would do that to you...well I only have one seven year old but I haven't been able to figure out how Lizzie can be 4'2" standing up and 6 ft laying down..that is one of those..hmmmm? moments...lol...she will get so upset with me when she crawls in the bed with me if I hog the comforter but no not Lizzie...she will take it and roll until I am shivering(live in Nebraska now)...brrrr! and she is right on top of me and I'm hugging the side of the bed...so yes Laura, I know what you are talking about...but then when you see those two little angels lying in your bed...the other stuff fades away and you just want to give the Lord a big hug for those little sleeping angels that He blessed you with. They are so beautiful Laura...you and Patrick have beautiful family!~ Oh ps...My middle daugther Katy(will be 14 in Feb) and I watch John and Kate plus eight..we love that show! My email is lbgarrett08@gmail.com if you would like to email me sometime...wanted to share with you a fond and humorous memory I had of you today...you will get a tickle out of it!
toodles~
Leigh

Popular posts from this blog

Pretty...

Train Up A Child... Christmas edition

First Day of School 2014