Change of Scenery

We are enjoying the Fall weather here in North Carolina. This is one of the blessings of living in this part of the country; four seasons! In my childhood Florida there was summer, one month of Fall, one month of winter, and one month of Spring; then back to summer again. I'll bet my Mom wore shorts to the polls this morning.

Anyway, my foyer now looks like this:

Luke is so proud of himself! I'm not sure what it is supposed to be. He says he wanted the foyer to look pretty.

The back yard looks like this:


Absolutely beautiful!! This is the reason we have no window coverings in our bathroom upstairs or in the kitchen or patio doors downstairs. Every morning as I stumble into the bathroom with one eye open I utter thanks to sweet Jesus for giving this view to enjoy every time I wish.

Note to self: Make sure both eyes are open in the morning....

Comments

Granny said…
You are so right I did wear shorts today but not to the polls as I voted one day last week. Around the bay and the fish pon looks like your back yard now Love you mom
L Garrett said…
I love North Carolina! Its so beautiful...almost as much as Tennessee...hahah! Its so nice to read about you and your beautiful family Laura! Its Leigh Garrett here, well I used to be Leigh Antley but I got married. I have a beautiful little girl Lizzie..short for Elisabeth Amber...shes a carbon copy of ME..
Take care of you and God Bless you always!~ Leigh

Popular posts from this blog

Pretty...

Train Up A Child... Christmas edition

First Day of School 2014