Jungle Week

This week is Jungle Week at Luke's school. It is the theme for the Book Fair. So, every day there is an activity the children can participate in. Yesterday was 'Animal Theme clothes day.' Today the children could bring their favorite books about animals. Tomorrow is 'Animal Hair Day.'

This brings me an opportunity to share something that has not been shared until now.

I have acquired a 'wanting' for a zebra print accessory.

I have been secretly searching for zebra print shoes. But what wold I wear with them?

Or, maybe some other accessory.

This is so unlike me.

Ooooh, I just found this. It would look great with my new black corduroy pants I received for my birthday. Or my beautiful dark rinse jeans.

So, what do you think? Could I pull it off?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pretty...

Train Up A Child... Christmas edition

First Day of School 2014