Our family hopes you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend. We have so much to be thankful for. The list is way too long to share here. We are the most thankful for a LORD who loves us and gives us new mercies every single day.

Awhile back, I was asked to write an article to describe what God has done in my life since my college days at BCF. I was delighted! So, I set to work trying to describe my life since then. It is very hard to put into words how good the
L
ORD has been to me and my family.

Anyway, you can read the article here. Click on 'Winter 2008.' The article should come up. Scroll down. You will see a large house now called 'Eastlake Residence Hall.' This is where Patrick and I met at a new students' reception. Then, it was the President's Home. Scroll down a bit farther and you will see our picture and the article.

Let me know what you think!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pretty...

Train Up A Child... Christmas edition

First Day of School 2014