Big Brother

Paul is a very good baby and usually will play in his crib for about 10 minutes before becoming unhappy. This gives me a good window of opportunity to go and get him. I am thankful.

A few weeks ago, I heard Paul wake up from his nap. I heard him playing and thought to myself Just as soon as I get a chance I will go and get him out of the crib. In a very few minutes he came scooting downstairs with the biggest grin on his face. I thought to myself: How did you get out of your crib? I was stunned. A second later, Luke came bouncing down the stairs saying, "MOMMY, I GOT PAUL OUT OF HIS CRIB!!! HE WAS AWAKE AND WANTED OUT SO, I JUST GOT HIM OUT." I wondered how in the world this was accomplished.

Late last week, I heard Paul wake up again and asked Luke if he wanted to show me how to get Paul out of the crib. I followed and took the camera so I could capture it.

I must say, this has been a huge blessing for me to know that Paul isn't being dropped on his head. Thank you, Luke-man.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pretty...

Train Up A Child... Christmas edition

First Day of School 2014