Growing Up

Anybody who knows my sweet Anna Brooke knows she is tall to be only four years, two months old. When we venture out into the public, people ask quite frequently, "Are they [Luke & Anna Brooke] twins? I smile and say, "No, they are 19 months apart." And then I think, Twins would have been easier. Except the part about the possible Caesarian section.

Now, I've obviously never had twins although I've wanted them. All my life. Since I learned where babies come from. Stay tuned...

Anyway, it has been 56 days since Christmas. As always, Anna Brooke received many new outfits for Christmas and her birthday. All were very cute. Some were sizes that the giver thought would be too big. They were thinking she can wear them next year too. Well, letmetellyou something. She is growing!!!

This has been especially noticable in how her clothes fit. In this photo, she is on the washing machine. She is trying to reach something on the shelf while I folded the laundry. She is wearing her bathing suit cover-up from this past summer. In June, it came down to her knees.

Photobucket

This is the outfit she wore to Preschool yesterday.
Photobucket

The jeans used to come down to the floor even when she was wearing shoes!!
Photobucket

The cute shirt completely covered her hiney.
Photobucket

If only her hair would grow 4 inches every 56 days she wouldn't have to wear a t-shirt on her head to symbolize how long her hair would be.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pretty...

Train Up A Child... Christmas edition

First Day of School 2014