Open House 2008

I know this post is about 7 weeks late, I will explain. Right after the Christmas Open House my old, seemingly broken camera was lost. Then, I received a new camera for Christmas. Then, I found the old camera. Now, the new camera has some issues. Are you confused yet? Good.

So, I uploaded the 236 pictures from the old camera when I found it. There were some real treasures there. Anna Brooke's birthday pictures. Open House pictures. And, a guest photographer! Those will be posted tomorrow.

Anyway, here are my favorite Open House pictures:
Men in the sunroom
Photobucket

Photobucket
Sarah Belle and her friend G playing in her room:
Photobucket
This was especially funny to the little Fullers:
Photobucket
This is really cute. E sitting at the table with a bunch of really cute ladies.
Photobucket
I promise he's not in the market for a new wife. He and Mrs. B are as happy as the day were married 60+ years ago!!

Have a Happy Monday!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pretty...

Train Up A Child... Christmas edition

First Day of School 2014