Date Night with Paul

Paul and I are home alone again [Sunday] tonight. He doesn't feel so well. We had a lot of time on our hands yesterday [Saturday] afternoon also.

So, we went to run a few errands. First stop was Lowe's Home Improvement. The item we were shopping for was quite disappointing. Not what we had hoped for.

Then to Target just to look around. We found some Christmas gifts on the Clearance shelves. Paul was getting antsy when I spotted the cutest apron. (I can't find the picture online. So sorry.) Now, I have not ever been the apron-wearing type unless I am in the kitchen all day or wearing something I don't want ruined while cooking. But, I would wear this apron every day, even while I pour Luke's Fruit Loops!

Here are the matching towels. And the napkins. And more kitchen towels. And the oven mitt.

I just might have to ask Peter Cottontail for an Easter basket this year!!

(Then we went to the grocery store and saved $28.)

Comments

blogreader said…
Hey Laura,

I saw your little girls with their grandma @ SCBC this morning. I loved their matching red coats! So precious! Have a good week...
blogreader said…
Hey Laura.
I deleted my blog...seems to confusing...maybe I will study up and create one soon.

Popular posts from this blog

Pretty...

Train Up A Child... Christmas edition

First Day of School 2014